Our solution is built in Azure and benefits from all the availability and redundancy features that comes with it.
SIPPIO’s failover can be covered in different areas.
- Geographical Presence: SIPPIO has servers in 5 different Azure regions and will grow according to business grow. All the components have direct connection with each other on the Azure backend network, which according to Microsoft has less than 15ms round trip time.
- Redundancy and failover on carrier: All our SBCs are connected to several carriers allowing us to have failover and redundancy at carrier level. If a carrier fails, the system will automatically route the calls to the other carriers.
- Redundancy and failover on routes: SIPPIO has an advanced mechanism for selecting the best and most efficient route for calls. By leveraging Audio codes ARM servers and geographically spreading them in different regions we can make sure that all the SBC have access to their closest routing manager.
- Redundancy and failover on SBC: SIPPIO currently has 5 dynamic SBC in 5 Azure regions and will expand with business growth. Our AudioCodes SBCs are dynamic in a way that they expand and shrink with the traffic load. All the connections to the SBCs are based on Names and FQDN. This will allow our system to automatically connect the end points to another SBC if an entire Azure region goes down.
- Redundancy and failover at Teams: By using SIPPIO, customers are connecting their tenant to an FQDN which is pointing to our SBC. In the back end we are leveraging advanced DNS features to handle the traffic and connect customers to the closest SBC. If one SBC goes down, it will automatically connect customers to other available SBCs.