SIPPIO is offered by an ecosystem of IT/Telecom Agents, Telecom VARs, Systems Integrators, IT Resellers, Wholesalers and Distributors. Contact your Trusted Advisor today or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to enable calling services in Microsoft Teams with SIPPIO, you will need a Phone System License or have E5/A5 as part of your Microsoft 365 bundle. This can be procured from your reseller or CSP.
Microsoft Phone System Direct Routing lets you connect a supported Session Border Controller (SBC) to Microsoft Phone System. Direct Routing allows you to decide how to provide voice to Office 365. With SIPPIO’s global reach, you can bring your own carrier or leverage our carrier services knowing you are safe, certified and secure.
SIPPIO routes voice traffic around the world through 10+ Azure data regions which are fully meshed together and across one another for high availability, redundancy and failover. An extensive Azure footprint ensures low latency and minimum hops to connect all your calls.
Voice Panel provides capability for customers to control their routing policies and priorities in a fully automated interface available via Teams app or a browser. Built in Azure, SIPPIO provides safe, secure and encrypted calls for data privacy, compliance and peace of mind. Subscriptions are available natively in 74+ countries or through Carrier Connect for more difficult to reach locations.
Review SIPPIO’s native coverage here.
SIPPIO’s mission is to deliver great customer experiences. Traditional direct routing solutions are built one by one at a customer site. SIPPIO automation simplifies the activation and user management process with no code, no build and no maintenance leveraging a highly secure and standardized platform. Voice Panel automation saves on human resources, reduces costs and increases speed to market to empower admins and simplify support.
We don’t have robot ‘bots’ that take selfies or make coffee (yet) but we accept all feature and feedback requests directly in Partner Portal to focus ongoing development efforts on automating key business functions to drive value.
Yes! Direct Routing and SIPPIO allows you to leverage Microsoft Teams and continue to realize the investment and value of 3rd-party systems including PBX, call center features and analog devices.
As a Microsoft Operator Connect Accelerator and a Zoom Cloud Peering partner, SIPPIO accelerates the carrier journey into these programs with a full platform and complete set of automation tools. SIPPIO offers a fully hosted platform with the infrastructure, toolset, automation, asset management and CPQ capabilities. Service Providers can also just leverage the software layer independent of the infrastructure allowing SIPPIO to provide the software/API integration and the operator to use their voice infrastructure of choice. Everything is available to be white-labeled or branded as operators choose. Providers can also brand and resell SIPPIO subscriptions in 74 countries under to augment their service areas.
SIPPIO offers flexible subscriptions globally. Our subscriptions are available in an inclusive or consumption per user per month model and are designed to be easy. Includes carrier services, E911 as available, a completely managed and certified session border controller running in 10+ high availability and meshed global Azure data regions and all routing and rating engines. The tools allow admins to fully create and control user policies and routing priorities, asset inventory for DIDs and EMS and ability to activate/park/reserve/deactivate numbers at will. Available with FCC tax inclusive and E911 with Intrado comes standard in North America.
SIPPIO is completely native to Azure and benefits from all the availability and redundancy features that comes with it. SIPPIO’s failover can be covered in different areas:
- Geographical Presence: SIPPIO has servers in 10+ different Azure regions and will grow according to business grow. All the components have direct connection with each other on the Azure backend network, which according to Microsoft has less than 15ms round trip time.
- Redundancy and failover on carrier: The platform is connected to several carriersallowing us to have failover and redundancy at the carrier level. If a carrier fails, the system will automatically route the calls to the other carriers.
- Redundancy and failover on routes: SIPPIO has an advanced mechanism for selecting the best and most efficient route for calls. The geographic spread across regions ensures calls are handled through the closest routing manager.
- Redundancy and failover on SBC: SIPPIO leverages 10+ Azure regions and continues to expand. Our platform is dynamic and elastic to expand and shrink based on traffic load. All the connections are based on Names and FQDN. The system will automatically connect the end points to another region if the current Azure region goes down.
- Redundancy and failover at Teams: By using SIPPIO, customers are connecting their tenant to an FQDN which is pointing to the platform. In the back end, advanced DNS features handle the traffic and connect customers to the closest region. If one region goes down, it will automatically connect customers to other available regions.
SIPPIO offers the gold standard of Direct Routing, Operator Connect Accelerator and Zoom Peering by offering a full end to end solution to enable voice in the cloud, using Azure, security best practices, and derived trunks to reduce direct connections and hardware. A full suite of automation tools ensure customers activate in minutes and partners can easily manage their voice practice to drive more value from investments.
In a cloud native solution, any necessary hardware is shared in a common data center which reduces overall hardware footprint. SIPPIO leverages Microsoft Azure to ensure the voice platform auto-scales to prevent idly running hardware, reduce cooling and other resources which makes for a greener data center.
SIPPIO suggests customers consider using computer speakers or headsets instead of phones to modernize the desktop and reduce plastics. This also provides a health benefit for users by improving posture and a productivity benefit by allowing untethered users to move more freely.
We also urge customers to recycle old servers and phones to ensure they don’t pile up in a landfill.