SIPPIO is always looking to gain productivity improvements. Here’s our favorite new Microsoft Teams features for presentations and phone systems.
Microsoft Teams enhanced it’s PowerPoint sharing features this month with a new Grid View feature, making it easier to navigate presentations. While in a call and presenting a PowerPoint deck, you can now skip certain slides, moving forward or backward within the deck, with the new grid view for presenters. To use grid view in a meeting, choose the PowerPoint option when starting to share your content.
Next select the “Go To Slide” option in the lower left corner of the presentation to see a thumbnail view of each slide.
Choose the thumbnail that you would like. You will head to that location even if not the next slide in the deck.
Additionally, this month Microsoft Team Phones pushed a firmware update with the following functionalities now available:
- Remote provisioning and sign in for Teams Display from Teams admin center.
- New and improved sign-in experience.
- Meeting stage enhancements – changes in-call controls, reactions in meetings, overflow support, docked UBAR and participant tray.
- Calling user experience enhancements.
- Click to dial support for phone numbers
- Transfer call to voicemail
- Multi-cloud support for sign in
Learn more about presenting in a Teams meeting at Share content in a meeting in Teams and leverage SIPPIO to put voice in Microsoft Teams.