SIPPIO Portal Update – Release Notes (2.1.0)
Partner Portal 2.1.0 is now available. The latest release introduces proxy access for distributors, global and Tier 1 partners to view, manage and support their sub-partners. Partners can now also be created directly from the portal.
Take a look at the release notes below, or head to the SIPPIO Portal to explore the new features.
- Add New Partner functionality to add a partner in a third-party billing platform
- View list of partners on the dashboard and partners list page
Distributor View / Proxy Access
- SIPPIO accounts, Distributors, Global Partners, T1 Partners can be granted Proxy Access privileges to access details of child-partners
- Choose Partner Account (Proxy Access) from a hierarchical list of partners
- Pages and functionalities can be viewed or updated with Proxy Access:
- Numbers Inventory & Admin Controls (Departments, Number Types, Carriers, Devices)
- E911 Address Update
- Proxy Access Override configuration by Root User
Partner Business Profile
- Turn on or off the proxy account access by a partner.
- If proxy access is disabled, parent accounts (SIPPIO/Distributors) can’t view or updated information.
- Improved load time of user add/edit pages
- Porting & Activation forms with additional fields such as Location, Address and Notes
- Email and Project Management app Notifications:
- Quote numbers now appear in the subject line
- Country name & additional fields visible in the message
- Product terms link with an icon to open the terms.
- Removed Terms & Conditions link at the bottom of Quote Preview.
E911 Address Updates
- Changes Canada address to display ZIP code of 7 characters