- Add New Partner functionality to add partner in One Bill.
- View list of Partners in Home plug & Partners list page.
Distributor view / Proxy Access
- SIPPIO accounts, Distributors, Global Partners, T1 Partners can be provided with Proxy Access privileges so that they can view the details of their child partners.
- Choose Partner Account (Proxy Access) from hierarchical list of partners.
- Below pages/functionalities can be viewed or updated with Proxy Access
- Numbers Inventory & Admin Controls (Departments, Number Types, Carriers, Devices)
- E911 Address Update
- Proxy Access Override configuration by Root User
Partner Business Profile
- Turn on or off the proxy account access by a partner. If proxy access is turned off, parent accounts (SIPPIO/Distributors) can’t view or update.
- Improve the load time of User Add/Edit pages
- Porting & Activation forms with additional fields such as Location, Address, Notes
- Wrike & Email notification subject & message changes
- Quote number in subject
- Country name & additional fields in message
- Product Term link with icon to open the Terms link. Remove Terms & Conditions link at the bottom of Quote Preview.
E911 Address Updates
- Changes to Canada address to display ZIP code of 7 characters.