- Change the label to E911/999 Emergency Address in all places of Partner view & Subscriber view
Operator Connect Phase 1
- Operator Connect functionalities with Microsoft Operator Connect APIs integration (without storing/sync to SIPPIO database).
- Save the Operator (Partner) configuration details such as Operator Id, Client Id, Client Secret with encryption. These details will be used for connecting to Microsoft Operator Connect APIs.
- Subscribers list with consent status
- Display the list of Customers (Subscribers) accepted consent in Microsoft Teams Admin Center using MS OC APIs
- Provide functionality to update the Customer Relationship Status.
- Display the list of Addresses of the Customers.
- Number Management
- Get the Calling Profiles of Operator.
- Get the Usage Plans of Operator.
- Upload one or more numbers with Calling Profile, Usage Plan, Address to Microsoft Operator Connect.
- Perform the numbers upload functionality in the backend.
- Display the list of Numbers uploaded to Microsoft Operator Connect account.
- Display the recent numbers upload status information.
- Automatically display pre-configured partner logo in Customize Quote, View Quote, Download Quote pages of Partner view.
- Automatically display pre-configured partner logo in View Quote, Download Quote pages of Subscriber view.
Carrier Connect changes
- Distributor should be able to view, activate, deactivate, delete the numbers of their partner’s subscribers.
- Distributor’s Routing Regions, User Groups, Inbound/Outbound Rules will be used.
- Added new field ‘Classification’ to display the number’s type such as Parked, Production, Test, Trial, Warehouse.
- This Classification field is displayed in Numbers Inventory page of Partner view & Subscriber view.
- ARM Numbers import Scheduler job is modified for this new field.
- Impacted programs such as Subscriber Numbers monthly report job, Carrier Connect numbers activation/deactivation, Numbers import & export, Emergency Address update are modified for this new field.
- Product Clone
- Provide the functionality to clone the product details and pricing plans to a new product.
- Product details, Resources, Links, etc. are cloned to new product.
- Pricing Plans (Porting/Activation) clone is optional.
- Pricing Plan’s country-wise pricing configuration data, Required Documents, Availability Conditions, etc. are cloned.
- Product Descriptions
- Modified the SIPPIO Products description data with non-branded information.
Call Detail Records
- Modify the CDR import scheduler job code to allow the duplicate row items of CSV file, which are not really duplicates.
- Perform the one-time process of removing the unique key constraint of CDR database container and re-load the records.
- CDR Archive container is created for storing the old months data. Recent 3 months data is maintained in CDR main container.
- Developed a scheduler job to move the old data from CDR main container to CDR archive container.
- Modified the Billing section Invoice based CDR download functionality to download from CDR main or archive container based on data availability.
- Modified Subscriber view Usage download functionality.